Monday, March 2, 2009

Sampling for Kelly

Thanks to a former storyboard teacher, Kelly Loosli, who asked to see a sampling of my regular work.
I did these backgrounds for a short that Kelly was putting together a number of years back, they were created following the direction of Peter Sakievich.
















Here is a random gathering of some unedited sketchbook images. As a man sketcheth so is he! I've been working on bringing in more shape based caricature to my work, so every day I fill a page with something-right now there are a lot of elephants for a story I'm working on.














The collage is a style sampler, I work in a ton of styles for various projects. Yes, that means my style has never really settled into one place, but it means I've been able to be a part of a lot of fun projects.

Most of you may not be aware, but I moonlight as designer (mostly packaging)-gasp* shock* disbelief-. Some projects I've done. I take all of my own photography.

Well that's it for this episode folks, stay tuned for more next week

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: Support@templateism.com

Our Team Memebers