Thursday, December 20, 2012

Vanilla flavored exercise


Today I started and finished this little walk-cycle at the request of some friends. I compared it to the work I was doing for Animation Mentor as was really proud of the growth. In a few months I hope that this animation makes me sick, even for a quick one day exercise.

There will always be room for improvement, always be things I can learn, always new perspectives to challenges. Also, I will never grow without pushing my own boundaries for quality and effectiveness. Let's get pushing!

1 comments:

sumon tripura said...

Nice post, impressive. It’s quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing. For more information visit herbal incense for sale

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: Support@templateism.com

Our Team Memebers