I have a bunch of resolutions that respond to some great feedback from friends, and piers at CTN animation Expo. I feel like I'm setting New Year resolutions too early, but I've got no time to waste. I'm hatching a few goals here for the record.
1) Quality weekly posting on the blog
2) Daily purposeful sketching
3) Two new portfolio pieces per month (some may be client work, but I'll post what I can
4) Finish the color script for my Jumbo production my February
5) Finalize charater designs for Jumbo and share the process.
What are you working on?
Here's a sketch from my book: I love the patterns and rhythms in nature.